Shahid Abdul Ali Mazari (1947 – March 1995) was a political leader of the Hezbe Wahdat during and following the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. Mazari was an ethnic Hazara,and believed the solution to the internal divisions in Afghanistan was in a federal system of governance, with each ethnic group having specific constitutional rights.
- Why is Canada still bankrolling the persecution of Afghanistan’s Hazaras?
- An Open Letter from the Poets World-wide to the Hazara, Civil and Human Rights Organizations, Immigration Authorities, and World Leaders
- Country Reports on Human Rights Practices for 2016: Afghanistan
- With Enlightening Movement’s Demonstration in Munich The Protests Goes on
- Hazara women practise ancient Shaolin arts
- Where is the Enlightening Movement?
- Terrorists killed 13 Hazaras in northern Afghanistan
- Systemic Discrimination Against Hazaras in Afghanistan