Shahid Abdul Ali Mazari (1947 – March 1995) was a political leader of the Hezbe Wahdat during and following the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. Mazari was an ethnic Hazara,and believed the solution to the internal divisions in Afghanistan was in a federal system of governance, with each ethnic group having specific constitutional rights.
- Terrorists killed 13 Hazaras in northern Afghanistan
- Systemic Discrimination Against Hazaras in Afghanistan
- If Europe Doesn’t ‘Change Its Refugee Policy, It is Destined to Collapse’
- Terminally ill Pakistani refugee’s plea to be reunited with family
- Who is afraid of education?
- Colombo Plan scholarship for Hazara refugee high achiever
- Sarzamin-e Qalb: a poem for Hazara
- Adelaide student Ali Wahidi achieves academic success, wins Andrew Knox scholarship