QUETTA: At least three men belonging to the Hazara community were gunned down in separate incidents in Quetta on Saturday.
According to details, one Hazara was shot down on Zarghon road, while two were killed and two injured at Manak Chowk.
The motive behind the incidents remains unknown.
On Friday, gunmen riding a motorcycle shot dead a man of Hazara origin in the Arbab Karam Khan Road area of Quetta.
The Hazara community has been targeted several times in the past in the ongoing sectarian violence in Balochistan, with banned militant organisations often claiming responsibility for the attacks.
- Challenges Facing Civil Society in Afghanistan
- Why the Enlightenment Movement of Afghanistan Matters
- Why is Canada still bankrolling the persecution of Afghanistan’s Hazaras?
- An Open Letter from the Poets World-wide to the Hazara, Civil and Human Rights Organizations, Immigration Authorities, and World Leaders
- Country Reports on Human Rights Practices for 2016: Afghanistan
- With Enlightening Movement’s Demonstration in Munich The Protests Go on
- Hazara women practise ancient Shaolin arts
- Where is the Enlightening Movement?