HIN: We have created a community page on Facebook to collect information about any possible relationship between the Hazaras and the Khazars.
Both peoples are Turkic and some Turkic historians in Afghanistan strongly believe in direct connection between them. They say the name of the Khazar sea (Caspian) and Hazar city of Turkmenistan have been taken from the Hazara or the Khazar people.
You can join us on Facebook and help us to collect information.
- Terrorists killed 13 Hazaras in northern Afghanistan
- If Europe Doesn’t ‘Change Its Refugee Policy, It is Destined to Collapse’
- Terminally ill Pakistani refugee’s plea to be reunited with family
- Who is afraid of education?
- Colombo Plan scholarship for Hazara refugee high achiever
- Sarzamin-e Qalb: a poem for Hazara
- Adelaide student Ali Wahidi achieves academic success, wins Andrew Knox scholarship
- A Hazara man shot dead in Quetta