HIN: We have created a community page on Facebook to collect information about any possible relationship between the Hazaras and the Khazars.
Both peoples are Turkic and some Turkic historians in Afghanistan strongly believe in direct connection between them. They say the name of the Khazar sea (Caspian) and Hazar city of Turkmenistan have been taken from the Hazara or the Khazar people.
You can join us on Facebook and help us to collect information.
- An Open Letter from the Poets World-wide to the Hazara, Civil and Human Rights Organizations, Immigration Authorities, and World Leaders
- Country Reports on Human Rights Practices for 2016: Afghanistan
- With Enlightening Movement’s Demonstration in Munich The Protests Goes on
- Hazara women practise ancient Shaolin arts
- Where is the Enlightening Movement?
- Terrorists killed 13 Hazaras in northern Afghanistan
- Systemic Discrimination Against Hazaras in Afghanistan
- If Europe Doesn’t ‘Change Its Refugee Policy, It is Destined to Collapse’